[pypy-dev] Leysin Winter Sprint: 23-30th January 2010

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Dec 3 16:19:18 CET 2009

Hi all,

Given the number of absent people announced already, I start to wonder
if it makes sense to have a sprint at these dates at all.  Indeed, from
the list of "core" people, namely Maciek, Carl Friedrich, Antonio,
Samuele and myself, we have two "no", two "yes", and one "don't know".
The two "yes" are from Samuele and myself, which is particularly
pointless given that we are together in Goteborg already.  The two "no"
are from Maciek and Carl Friedrich.

What do you think?  Moving the sprint to some unspecified later date
would seem to be the best plan at the moment.

Note that I will myself stay in Switzerland until mid-February in any
case.

A bientot,

Armin.