[pypy-dev] Leysin Winter Sprint: 23-30th January 2010

Leonardo Santagada santagada at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:57:37 CET 2009

On Dec 3, 2009, at 1:19 PM, Armin Rigo wrote:

> What do you think?  Moving the sprint to some unspecified later date
> would seem to be the best plan at the moment.

Talked on the channel about doing it during the pycon atlanta. Would the main developers go there? Can the pypy project reserve some space during the sprint days (from 22-25 february)? I think this would be a good chance to have more people involved, as I think there is some renewed interest in pypy since the news about the jit started to appear on the blog.

Here is the call for sprints (but be aware that the dates apear to be wrong) http://us.pycon.org/2010/sprints/call-for-projects/
the correct dates and more info here: http://us.pycon.org/2010/sprints/

--
Leonardo Santagada