[pypy-dev] Hello PyPy Developer Team

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:39:28 CET 2009

Yeesh, helps if I sent this to the pypy list instead of just replying
to the person above.  Why are the headers broken on the list?

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Maciej Fijalkowski <fijall at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 11:47 PM, Samuel Reis <con at samuelreis.de> wrote:
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> My name is Samuel Reis and I'm a 17-year-old student from Hanover, Germany.
>
> Hi samuel. Actually, I wanted to use your artwork, but unfortunately
> links are gone and I don't have copies :-( Can you provide them again?

And unfortunately he setup his robots.txt exclusion to prevent
archive.org and google from copying/cache'ing the images so they
really are gone from the world unless reposted.