[pypy-dev] Leysin Winter Sprint: 23-30th January 2010

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Fri Dec 18 12:13:59 CET 2009

Hi Leonardo, hi all,

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 02:57:37PM -0200, Leonardo Santagada wrote:
> Talked on the channel about doing it during the pycon atlanta.
> Would the main developers go there?

I fear not.  There will be 1 or 2 of us at PyCon, but setting up a PyPy
sprint is not really useful.  There are several factors, but mostly it's
that it's quite unclear what kind of project can be done in the JIT in
2-3 days by people that did not work with PyPy so far; it might work,
but it would require enough PyPy people to be there and to be not
completely knocked out by the time lag.

FWIW I am planning to have the sprint in Leysin sometimes around Easter.

A bientot,