[pypy-dev] Failed to translate interpreter to JIT on Windows

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:05:07 CET 2009

Hi

Unfortunately, both windows and os x are less developed platforms
(since less active jit developers use them). OS X is known not to work
with the JIT.

Regarding windows error - it looks strange. I think it's somehow
missing the include path in the makefile, so it's more a build system
problem. Do you feel like looking what's missing? I don't know much
about VSC++, but include dirs for compilation should include
pypy-checkout/pypy/trunk/pypy/translator/c/ somewhere.

Cheers,
fijal