[pypy-dev] PyPy/python newb - need dbm other than dumbdbm anddbm

Alexandre Fayolle alexandre.fayolle at logilab.fr
Thu Feb 12 09:14:20 CET 2009

Le Wednesday 11 February 2009 19:49:59 Kelly F. Hickel, vous avez écrit :
> Ahh, yes, now I remember.  Psyco ONLY works with 32 bit python, whereas
> I MUST use 64 bit because the memory footprint for cvs2svn with our repo
> is just too large for 32 bit processes.
>
> So, dead in the water again?

Hmm, just a quick question: are you sure your problem is CPU bound (as opposed
to IO bound)? If it is not, you are looking at the wrong place to solve your
performance issue, and you should rather look for a faster disk, faster
network, etc. Also from what you say hereabove, maybe adding some RAM could
help.