[pypy-dev] new way to organise test state / new blog

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Sun Feb 22 19:09:51 CET 2009

Hello again,

thanks to all! I'll check out the suggested code coloring options.

note that i decided to move to wordpress already, i.e.

    http://tetamap.wordpress.com/

because i like the interface possibilities there better.
sorry for the noise.  please send any more comments to me
privately and not as a cross-post.
best,
holger