[pypy-dev] [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Threaded interpretation]]

Paolo Giarrusso p.giarrusso at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 06:38:39 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 23:37, Antonio Cuni <anto.cuni at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Antoine Pitrou told me that his mail got rejected by the mailing list, so I'm
> forwarding it.

That's nice!

I didn't have time until now (Erasmus life is pretty demanding), but
it was nice anyway, also because the code is a bit different, and a
bit better than mine (I didn't realize I could fetch the operand after
dispatch instead of before, and this makes a difference, because after
the jump the result of HAS_ARG() becomes known at compile time).

Regards
--
Paolo Giarrusso