[pypy-dev] Talk in the Supercomputing Day, Madrid

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Fri Jan 9 19:34:21 CET 2009

Hi Guillemi!

thanks for mailing - this definitely sounds interesting to me.
I discussed earlier today with Maciej Fijalkowski who is also
interested to come.  So let's stay in contact and discuss details.

cheers,
holger

collaborative expert contracting: http://merlinux.eu
PyPy  Python/Compiler tool chain: http://codespeak.net/pypy