[pypy-dev] Talk in the Supercomputing Day, Madrid

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Thu Jan 15 14:54:54 CET 2009

Hi Guillem,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 16:23 +0100, Guillem Borrell i Nogueras wrote:
> I have a new date
>
> What about April 14th or 15th?

Maciej and me discussed a bit.  April in general does not fit
well, unfortunately.  Apart from Pycon we'll be away and busy
with pypy release works and moving the JIT forward.

In general we feel it's a bit early to talk about PyPy's
potential regarding super-computing, particularly to people
not primarily interested in compilers or Python.

If you happen to go for such a day second half 2009
or in 2010 we'd be very happy to attend.

cheers & many thanks for your interest!
holger

--
collaborative expert contracting: http://merlinux.eu