[pypy-dev] forcing builds Re: another issue with buildbot

Samuele Pedroni pedronis at openend.se
Sun Jan 18 16:15:08 CET 2009

Samuele Pedroni wrote:
> Maciej Fijalkowski wrote:
>
>> I found out that I'm unable to force run by hand. It checks out the
>> revision from last build. Do you know how to bump it?
>>

> you need to use the rebuild from the builder page, the rebuild from the
> build page will reuse the got_revision

to be clear (for anybody interested/following this):

http://codespeak.net:8099/builders/pypy-c-app-level-linux-x86-32

is a Builder page and the right one.

http://codespeak.net:8099/builders/pypy-c-app-level-linux-x86-32/builds/11

is a Build page and not so useful for forcing runs unless one is
debugging a failure that is about the buildbot environment and not the
code itself.