[pypy-dev] Translate failes =(

Ветошкин Никита nvetoshkin at naumen.ru
Tue Jan 20 22:13:51 CET 2009

Thanks to fijal, I've installed ctypes and now I have MessageBox saying
that system can't find "MSVCR90.DLL". After putting this library into
current directory, I have this error:
---------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
---------------------------
Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Python24\python.exe

R6034

An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
incorrectly.

OK

Google found this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms235560.aspx
As I understand - we need to include manifest into resulting binary or
perhaps link externmod_2.dll statically.
The resulting stacktrace: http://pastebin.com/m6965b0f7
Please help =)