[pypy-dev] Translate failes =(

Vetoshkin Nikita nvetoshkin at naumen.ru
Wed Jan 21 00:12:37 CET 2009

Could you please point me source files where to look/digg:
"configure" phase building and
pypy-c executable building.
As I see now, /MT flag I used applies to all compiled binaries and you
suggest using it only during first building process?
Any ideas about building manifest file to proper msvcrt.dll linking?