[pypy-dev] supporting new libraries

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Fri Jul 31 15:06:33 CEST 2009

Hi Vincent,

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 02:14:17PM +0200, Vincent Legoll wrote:
> I've read the rffi.txt but it's not sufficient for me to understand
> what would be needed to start working on this. I'll try to look
> harder though.

There is also a FAQ entry "How do I write extension modules for PyPy?".

> I'm curious, were would that August sprint take place ?

It's taking place in Gothenburg, Sweden.  It's an internal sprint on the
topic of the JIT, so even if I guess that we are not strictly closed to
everybody else, it's not the best place to get lots of support on a
different topic like writing extension modules.  (We might discuss the
current status of the topic as a one-hour "extra" though.)

We have vague plans for a public sprint around october in Düsseldorf,
Germany, which would probably be a better place to be in :-)

A bientot,