[pypy-dev] crosstwine linker

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Tue Jun 2 22:14:59 CEST 2009

Maciej Fijalkowski wrote:
> As usual with such products, we don't know if they implemented 100%
> python or 99%.
> Can they run existing apps?
>
> Basically, the whitepaper as it is, is not a scientific experiment
> because one is
> unable to reproduce results. I would simply ignore it until someone
> has something
> to show.

a) they provide a binary
b) they say that they can run the CPython test-suite

Let's please not randomly bash projects that we don't know enough about.
The whitepaper seems to make sense, technically. It would be a lot of
work to implement, but maybe somebody sat down and did just that.

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich