[pypy-dev] crosstwine linker

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:53:10 CEST 2009

Ok, so I did my homework and performed a couple of checks:

* it seems to mostly work on a couple of examples that I checked

* I was a bit comparing aples to oranges (python 2.6 vs xtpython 3.1),
  but it basically gives a bit of speedup (10%-2x) over loops which do stuff.

* checking it on almost anything but stuff written by hand makes no sense
  since it's 3.1

* result binary is 64bit only.