[pypy-dev] cleaned builds with lots of failures, issues with nightly translations

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Fri Mar 6 10:22:52 CET 2009

Hi Samuele,

On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 23:57 +0100, Samuele Pedroni wrote:
> I cleaned up the builds with lots of failures that happened on 3rd.

great, thanks.

> Btw build files are stored with names starting with build numbers in the
> builder directories (named like the builders) under
> /home/buildmaster/pypy on codespeak.

ok. what's the best way to find out the svn revision those build numbers
belong to?

> It seems that some our nightly translations by buildbot are timing out
> now, it may be legitimate and then we need to up the timeouts or
> something wrong may be going on,
> I don't have time to investigate that right now.

at least http://tinyurl.com/dcbn8v indicates   that our
lib-python tests ran against a recent pypy-c, with only three
failures out of 250 cpython regression test files.
didn'T look further.

holger

--
Metaprogramming, Python, Testing: http://tetamap.wordpress.com