[pypy-dev] sandboxed exec function with context passing?

Jurgis Pralgauskis jurgis.pralgauskis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 00:24:27 CET 2009

I would like to use sandboxed pypy for online step by step tutorials...
1) I need ability to pass context then.
2) and also would be nice to get result as variable not just like output.

my experiments are based on explanations from

maybe my question seems too trivial,
but I looked around  pypy_interact code, its class inherits from 2 calsses
I followed one of them and went till sandlib.py handle_until_return()
but here didn't see anything apparent and felt like lost...
could smb direct me ? :)

or just tell the functions which would act like usual eval/exec (just sandboxed)

Thanks in advance
Jurgis Pralgauskis