[pypy-dev] sandboxed exec function with context passing?

Jurgis Pralgauskis jurgis.pralgauskis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 00:24:27 CET 2009

I would like to use sandboxed pypy for online step by step tutorials...
1) I need ability to pass context then.
2) and also would be nice to get result as variable not just like output.

my experiments are based on explanations from
http://blog.sandbox.lt/en/WSGI%20and%20PyPy%20sandbox

maybe my question seems too trivial,
but I looked around  pypy_interact code, its class inherits from 2 calsses
I followed one of them and went till sandlib.py handle_until_return()
but here didn't see anything apparent and felt like lost...
could smb direct me ? :)

or just tell the functions which would act like usual eval/exec (just sandboxed)

Thanks in advance
--
Jurgis Pralgauskis