[pypy-dev] RPython I/O

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 10:08:11 CET 2009

There are two official ways:

1. use directly os.read/os.open/os.write, rather tedious if you ask me
2. use interfaces that are present in pypy/rlib/streamio.py. I think
only documentation for that is in tests unfortunately :(

It has interface similar to python's streams, but adapted a bit to
accomodate rpythonism.

Cheers,
fijal