[pypy-dev] EP sprints

Samuele Pedroni pedronis at openend.se
Wed May 13 09:31:40 CEST 2009

Antonio Cuni wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the early bid deadline for europython is on may 14th: together with the fee
> you can also reserve the hotel room, but for doing that we need to know when
> we plan to do the sprint.
>
> IIRC, the idea was to do it before the conference, and maybe also after. Am I
> right? In this case, until when?

I think Armin wanted to sprint both before and after. I think as long as
there are at least two-three PyPy core people around at both points it
makes some sense.

At least for me it seems a bit inconvenient to be there at the first
pre-conference sprint day (the sunday 28th).
I would likely travel that day.