[pypy-dev] question on rpython stack reconstruction feature

alan yung yung2.alan at gmail.com
Thu May 28 05:46:24 CEST 2009

I tried to use rstack's functions to reconstruct interpreter level stack
like following..

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=58965&atid=489447&status=2

I've implemented them as interpreter level functions. In freeze(), I
captured python level frame objects, and try to unwind the stack with
stack_unwind, and in resume() I try to reconstruct the c frame stack with
resume_state_create/invoke and python frame with cloned frames.

But it seems like it doesn't take effect at all (I tested it under stackless
enabled translated version of pypy)

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.