[pypy-dev] question on rpython stack reconstruction feature

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun May 31 17:31:14 CEST 2009

Hi Alan,

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 02:15:06PM -0700, alan yung wrote:
>     raise UnwindException()

All you're archieving this way is confuse the system (and me).  However,
I think I get the idea.  You want to interrupt the current thread
completely, in the idea that later it can be restarted by your resume()
function.  You should not do that by raising UnwindException; just raise
another exception you define locally.  Of course you must then also
catch it somewhere.

A bientot,

Armin.