[pypy-dev] pypy-c-jit compilation error

Leo Trottier trottier at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 03:17:01 CET 2009

Here's the result:

.Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "translator/c/gcc/trackgcroot.py", line 1612, in <module>
    tracker.process(f, g, filename=fn)
  File "translator/c/gcc/trackgcroot.py", line 1420, in process
    lines = parser.process_function(lines, entrypoint, filename)
  File "translator/c/gcc/trackgcroot.py", line 1071, in process_function
    lines, entrypoint, filename)
  File "translator/c/gcc/trackgcroot.py", line 986, in process_function
    table = tracker.computegcmaptable(self.verbose)
  File "translator/c/gcc/trackgcroot.py", line 50, in computegcmaptable
    self.trackgcroots()
  File "translator/c/gcc/trackgcroot.py", line 269, in trackgcroots
    self.walk_instructions_backwards(walker, insn, loc)
  File "translator/c/gcc/trackgcroot.py", line 288, in
walk_instructions_backwards
    for prevstate in walker(insn, state):
  File "translator/c/gcc/trackgcroot.py", line 261, in walker
    source = insn.source_of(loc, tag)
  File
"/Users/leotrottier/Source_Code/pypy-trunk/pypy/translator/c/gcc/instruction.py",
line 96, in source_of
    (localvar,))
AssertionError: must come from an argument to the function, got <-44;esp>