[pypy-dev] pyprocessing/multiprocessing

Gary Robinson grobinson at flyfi.com
Sat Nov 21 15:35:02 CET 2009

OK, thanks for the confirmation that it's not working yet, and letting me know what it would take!

I wish we had the resources to take on the task of converting it to RPython, but there's no way at this point. :)   I'm using pyprocessing with unladen swallow now and it works fine but for the kinds of things we're doing (mathy floating point stuff) I'd expect more speed from PyPy...

Gary Robinson
Emergent Music, LLC
grobinson at flyfi.com
Company: http://www.flyfi.com