[pypy-dev] PyPy docs on codespeak

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Nov 26 11:28:26 CET 2009

Hi Maciej,

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 12:47:42AM +0100, Maciej Fijalkowski wrote:
> Can someone make sure that docs on codespeak point to trunk not dist?
> Too many people get confused about that. (even better, how do I change
> it?).

Is there a reason to keep dist in our subversion repository?  I think
that we should say it's ok to overwrite dist with trunk every now and
then, at least as long as the tests are happy.

Note that neither trunk nor dist docs are automatically updated right
now, I think.  Someone with codespeak root access needs to run "svn up
&& py.test" in /www/codespeak.net/htdocs/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/.

A bientot,

Armin.