[pypy-dev] new speed.pypy.org site?

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Fri Oct 2 13:40:28 CEST 2009

Hi Miquel, all,

regarding the new speed.pypy.org host I realized that the current
setting is not suited for setting up another VM.  Too few resources
and old-ish software.  I plan to order a new host, setup speed.pypy.org
there (and migrate existing VMs later).  Takes a week or two i guess.
Hope this doesn't block you.

Could maybe someone here on the list (temporarily) offer a suitable VM
to run Django Apps/DBs where Miquel can get an account?
i'd then point the "speed.pypy.org" DNS entry to it.
The earlier the site gets running the earlier we can all follow
speed developments with the PyPy JIT :)

best,
holger

--