[pypy-dev] Problems translating PyPy to Java

Jan Wedel Jan.Wedel at ettex.de
Thu Oct 8 09:05:26 CEST 2009

> In the meantime: could you tell us what is the result of typing "print
obj"
> and "print ootype.typeOf(obj)" at the pdb prompt?

I don't know if its still necessary, but:

[translation] start debugger...
> c:\dokumente und einstellungen\jan wedel\eigene
dateien\repo\trunk\rialto\tool
s\pypy-1.1.0\py\io\terminalwriter.py(40)SetConsoleTextAttribute()
-> handle, attr)
(Pdb+) print obj
*** NameError: name 'obj' is not defined
(Pdb+) print ootype.typeOf(obj)
*** NameError: name 'ootype' is not defined
(Pdb+)

Anyhow, I will try to use the trunk version. Thanks so far!

-J