[pypy-dev] Jesse Noller tried to invite us to something and was rudely rejected...

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Fri Sep 4 15:37:36 CEST 2009

In a message of Fri, 04 Sep 2009 13:41:57 BST, Michael Foord writes:
>--001485e36bef6120af0472bfd3cb
>
>Most mailing lists I'm on these days ban posts from non-members, otherwis
>they get overwhelmed with spam unfortunately. :-(
>
>Michael

python.org mailing lists are pretty good at catching the spam before
they show up on your lists which is why I can let most of the lists
I run just let email from non-members get moderated in or out.

Maybe that software that python.org is running needs to be packaged up
to make it easier for other mailman lists to install and use it?

Laura