[pypy-dev] Improving the pypy website (and benchmarks)

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Tue Sep 22 09:28:34 CEST 2009

Hi Miquel,

thanks for your mail and great offers!  I setup much of the current website
infrastructure and agree there is lots of room for improvements and that it
gets about time.  I can imagine you could start immediately with helping in the
benchmarking visualization area.  Do you by chance happen to be able to come to
the prospective 6-13th November PyPy-Sprint in Duesseldorf?

cheers,
holger

Metaprogramming, Python, Testing: http://tetamap.wordpress.com
Python, PyPy, pytest contracting: http://merlinux.eu