[pypy-dev] Improving the pypy website (and benchmarks)

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:58:46 CEST 2009

Hi Holger,

I'm glad if I can be of any help.

> I can imagine you could start immediately with helping in the
> benchmarking visualization area.
Fine. The first step would be to agree on how the benchmark data will be
saved (a text or xml format?. to the website's backend DB?) so that the test
suite is designed that way from the beginning. Is there a pypy wiki?, how do
you document the possibilities and final decisions on such matters?.

We also need to agree on how the process to improve the website should look
like (see, I'm a newcomer, I don't know how you go about things here :-)

> Do you by chance happen to be able to come to
> the prospective 6-13th November PyPy-Sprint in Duesseldorf?
I was planning to travel to Germany over the next few months, but in
November I don't know whether time nor funds will permit. I'll look into it,
it would surely be awesome!.

Cheers,

Miquel