[pypy-dev] Improving the pypy website (and benchmarks)

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 18:39:13 CEST 2009

Hi.

First of all, thanks a lot for your interest. In general, my ideas are very
much in line with what you said. I'll try to answer specific questions
one by one.

> [snip]
> current http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/index.html site for
> developers and develop a new www.pypy.org site, or improve the current one.

I would go for www.pypy.org website, dedicated for potential users
and to keep current website under current address for potential developers.

> The tasks to perform would be:
> - Agree on a new website or keeping and improving the current one
> - Choose a CMS (or hand-code or whatever) to craft the website
> - Define a navigation menu with key areas (about, download, news,
> roadmap, benchmarks, developement...)
> - Visual design
> - Code ;.)

I would very much like to discuss this part in details with you.
If you can make it to pypy sprint, would be awesome, if not,
we sh