[pypy-dev] benchmarking input

Leonardo Santagada santagada at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 23:52:44 CEST 2009

On Sep 25, 2009, at 12:23 PM, Anders Hammarquist wrote:

> Since everyone but me seemed to want to take the discussion on IRC
> instead,
> I propose we meet up on #pypy-sync on monday at 14:00
>
> /Anders

I want to know why PyPy doesn't use the unladen swallow benchmarks in
complement to the ones already there and maybe reuse and extend their
reporting tools. This could make comparing results easier and divide
the work of creating comprehensive benchmarks for python.

I could wait to ask this monday, but email is interesting in that
people can take their time to answer things.

--
Leonardo Santagada
santagada at gmail.com