[pypy-dev] Advice for a talk...

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 09:19:25 CEST 2009

As Jacob pointed, we don't have half-maintained backends any more.

You can have a bit more info about the JIT if you like, since this is what we're
currently focused on (look at pypy blog for details).

The GCs are rather good, there are no plans to improve them in the near future
I guess.

Impressive demo is to run the gameboy interpreter and play mario
(targetgbstandalone I suppose).

Cheers,
fijal