[pypy-dev] Improving the pypy website (and benchmarks)

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 28 11:28:02 CEST 2009

Hi Armin,

>we already have some graphic benchmarks
>(http://tuatara.cs.uni-duesseldorf.de/plots.html).

Thanks for the pointer, I hadn't seen that. I guess the benchmark
infrastructure should be completed first, and then the integration with a
benchmarks web page can be made. If you store benchmark results in a
database, a full-blown benchmarks page that is fully configurable is not
difficult to code (I mean select interpreters, architecture and benchmark
and display it).

Cheers,

Miquel