[pypy-dev] benchmarking input

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Mon Sep 28 16:30:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 05:23:25PM +0200, Anders Hammarquist wrote:
> Since everyone but me seemed to want to take the discussion on IRC instead,
> I propose we meet up on #pypy-sync on monday at 14:00

Outcome of this meeting: as a first step, we will do a system that runs
nightly.  It does a build of a pypy-c-jit, runs richards (only) and
stores the result in a database format.  Then it extracts the results
from the database and write them as a static text or html file, for a
web server.

We will then see where to go from there.  I think it's important to
store the results in a DB instead of just as a static text or html file,
for future refactorings; this issue blocked us when developing the
tuatara benchmarks.

A bientot,

Armin.