[pypy-dev] Student application deadline on friday for SoC

Jason Creighton jcreigh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 06:07:52 CEST 2010

Maciej Fijalkowski wrote:
> Hello.
>
> All students should submit their application ASAP. There is no point
> in waiting for friday IMO, especially that you can change it
> afterwards.

Just FYI so there aren't any unpleasant surprises for someone, my
understanding is that you *can't* edit it afterwards. A tidbit from the
resident bot in the #gsoc channel:

<socinfo> "edit" is You can submit your application early and edit it up
until the deadline (April 9). Once the deadline passes, you cannot edit
it. Instead, leave comments.

But in any case, students should definitely submit their applications
right away.

Jason