[pypy-dev] IO operations capture

Renjie Xu dustin.xu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 21:39:07 CEST 2010

Not limit to that, I also want to monitor some system level status,
such as the network flows, memory changes, even thread/process
situation(I am not sure if I can do this even in JIT) .
I just want to know if JIT has processed some exceptions so that only
based-on python code I cannot see them.

Hope this can make sense somehow,

Thanks,

Dustin