[pypy-dev] speed.pypy.org changes

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:50:45 CEST 2010

Yeah, that can be seen in the fact that chaos's std dev for pypy-c is not as
large as for pypy-c-jit, in fact it is perfectly normal.

Btw. for easily spotting big std dev values maybe they should be highlighted
in red. What would a maximum reasonable value for std dev would be (compared
to total time)?