[pypy-dev] Percentage Python as RPython.

Dan Roberts ademan555 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 22:08:07 CEST 2010

Hi Todd,
I'm not sure what your goals are, but my position is that if you write a
translator backend and a JIT backend (please do) you can have fast (and
improving) python on platform X.  What were you hoping to target with your
backend?
Cheers,
Dan

On Aug 3, 2010 10:43 AM, "Anderson, Todd A" <todd.a.anderson at intel.com>