[pypy-dev] ongoing microthread discussions

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Sun Aug 15 16:31:38 CEST 2010

To clarify, there are numerous implementations of the JVM that are not
copyleft, such as Apache Harmony. Of course the MLVM work I
cited<http://classparser.blogspot.com/2010/04/jruby-coroutines-really-fast.html>is
not one of them.

Jython itself is licensed <http://www.jython.org/license.html> under the
Python Software License.