[pypy-dev] Idea for speed.pypy.org

Jacob Hallén jacob at openend.se
Thu Dec 9 14:15:21 CET 2010

Wednesday 08 December 2010 you wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Miquel Torres <tobami at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hey, I was serious when I said I would improve on benchmarks info!
> >
> > Anyone want to help in creating that benchmark description list? Just
> > do.
>
> Hey.
>
> I can do some stuff. I was serious about documenting why we're
> slow/fast on benchmarks - that maybe we should bring down our docs to
> a manageable number first :) Benchmarks descriptions are however
> unlikely to change

Just having the descriptions would be great. Why we are slow/fast was a
wishlist item, and I can see that it is more difficult to provide this
information and keep it up to date.

Providing Miguel with the information can be done in the simplest way, for
instance by mailing texts to this list (so that people can see which ones have
been produced)..

Jacob