[pypy-dev] Idea for speed.pypy.org

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 17:43:27 CET 2010

Hi.

spitfires are confusing.

slowspitfire and spitfire use ''.join(list-of-strings) where
spitfire_cstringio uses cStringIO instead.

spitfire and spitfire_cstringio use smaller table to render (100x100 I
think) which was the default on original benchmarks

slowspitfire uses 1000x1000 (which is why it used to be slower than
spitfire) and was chosen by US guys to let the JIT warm up. We should
remove _slow these days.