[pypy-dev] funding/popularity?

Dima Tisnek dimaqq at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:07:14 CET 2010

Yes it does grind ff 4b7 to an almost halt, little cpu usage,
reasonable memory size and constant disk activity for several minutes,
very weird...
So far, the difference between browsers is so large that I doubt it's
dependent on data.
Also it seems to tirgger as I remove columns progressively, thus new
zero values should not appear, right?

I'll invesitage some more...