[pypy-dev] Improving Stackless/Coroutines implementation

Gabriel Lavoie glavoie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 20:57:43 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
     the change is implemented in r75735. I also added a coroutine.throw()
method to raise any exception inside any coroutine. I don't know if some
people need this but I personnally do. For now, it's implemented
approximately like greenlet.throw(). The documentation for stackless.html
page was updated in pypy/doc/stackless.txt. If someone could review the
changes and possibly update the documentation on the website it would be
appreciated. ;)

Gabriel

--
Gabriel Lavoie