[pypy-dev] PyPy Proxy

Hart's Antler bhartsho at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 14:43:47 CEST 2010

Hi Maciej,

Yes it comes with its own test, just save the file from pastebin and run it.  You should two gtk windows popup and a pygame window that draws a circle.

I have a new version with proxy support for one module from Blender2.5 (bpy.ops); note that pygtk, ode, and pygame are broken in this version because i had to change some things so it can run in Blender's embedded python3.1

http://pastebin.com/TsYNqd8p