[pypy-dev] Seeking advice re. implementing an interpreter in RPython

William Leslie william.leslie.ttg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 10:29:24 CEST 2010

This is the right mailing list. You might like to join us on irc for more
involved questions, too. What are you working on?

On 17/06/2010 6:22 PM, "Tom Locke" <tom at tomlocke.com> wrote:

Hi Folks

I'm probably in the wrong place, so I'll make this quick : )

I am working on an experimental programming language, and am considering
building the next prototype of the interpreter in RPython. I just wanted to
ask which mailing-list is the best one to join for help and advice on this
topic?

Thanks

Tom

pypy-dev at codespeak.net