[pypy-dev] New speed.pypy.org version

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 25 19:14:23 CEST 2010

Hey fijal,

the baseline problem you mention only happens with some benchmarks, so I
will risk the guess that the cpython results currently present are not from
the last one, and that in the case you point out (only for twisted_tcp) it
changed quite a bit. If the next results overwrite cpython's results, we'll
see if that has been the case.