[pypy-dev] cobra server at the Uni Düsseldorf

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed Mar 3 10:14:35 CET 2010

Hi Carl Friedrich,

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 01:15:19PM +0100, Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:
> kept and move them elsewhere? We plan to shut Cobra down on the 19th of
> February, if somebody cannot make it till then, please send me a mail.

Cobra is still around, but wyvern's hard drive seems to have died
yesterday.  At least it ended up disconnecting itself from the buildbot
metaserver.  You (cfbolz) can always try restarting the machine and see
if it helps, but I doubt it a bit.  We need a solution for that issue; I
suppose that waiting for the upcoming server at OpenEnd would work.  In
the meantime I listed cobra as an alternate server on which to run these
tests (it was listed on some builds, but not all).

A bientot,