[pypy-dev] next Leysin sprint?

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Mar 4 13:18:13 CET 2010

Hi all,

This is a quick poll to know if there would be people interested in
attending the next sprint in Switzerland, one week after Easter, roughly
10-17th April 2010.

I guess the conditions for it to happen are that I am not the only "core
developer" (cfbolz?), and there are at least a couple of extra people
with whom to sprint.  The sprint topics are completely open.  The basic
idea is to do the sprint in Leysin, but I am also open to the idea of
making a 2nd sprint in Bern with a topic like "let's apply the JIT to
the Smalltalk interpreter" :-)

A bientot,