[pypy-dev] speed.pypy.org quick update

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 10 21:14:36 CET 2010

Hi!

I wanted to explain a couple of things about the speed website:

- New feature: the Timeline view now defaults to a plot grid, showing
all benchmarks at the same time. It was a feature request made more
than once, so depending on personal tastes, you can bookmark either
/overview/ or /timeline/. Thanks go to nsf for helping with the
implementation.
- The code has now moved to github as Codespeed, a benchmark
visualization framework (http://github.com/tobami/codespeed)
- I have updated speed.pypy.org with version 0.3. Much of the work has
been under the hood to make it feasible for other projects to use
codespeed as a framework.

For those interested in further development you can go to the releases
wiki (still a work in progress):
http://wiki.github.com/tobami/codespeed/releases

deviation data and the like. Long term goals besides world domination
are integration with buildbot and similarly unrealistic things.
Feedback is always welcome.

Cheers,
Miquel